We live in an insanely mediated world. The centrality of media to human experience, from the everyday context, to the exercise of power and creation of culture is inescapable. Yet its academic study has rarely made its own insights. The question of why study the media argues for the importance of the media in our culture and society and the resulting essentiality of taking the media seriously as an object of rigorous investigation.
- 5 Ways to make your Competitors work for you
- The Apple Way: 5 Simple but Core Marketing Strategies
- Reverse Mentoring, cause big wonders come in small packages!
- 6 Growth Hacking Tools for Marketers who are not Coders
- 7 offline marketing techniques that will always work for your business
- Lead Generation, a Necessity: 6 Smart Ways to Generate Leads