Return on Investment (ROI) is a metric used to measure the overall effectiveness of a marketing campaign to help marketers make better decisions about allocating future investments. As future marketer, learn to make sure that you are spending money in the best way possible. Center your sales and marketing campaigns on ROI value.
- 5 Ways to make your Competitors work for you
- The Apple Way: 5 Simple but Core Marketing Strategies
- Reverse Mentoring, cause big wonders come in small packages!
- 6 Growth Hacking Tools for Marketers who are not Coders
- 7 offline marketing techniques that will always work for your business
- Lead Generation, a Necessity: 6 Smart Ways to Generate Leads