Channel marketing involves finding new partners to help transfer goods from producers to consumers. Primarily a business to business (B2B) marketing strategy, finding new channels and maximizing the potential of those channels is the main goal of channel marketing. Learn ways to be responsible for setting channel marketing strategy and ensuring its execution for one or more partner types.
- 5 Ways to make your Competitors work for you
- The Apple Way: 5 Simple but Core Marketing Strategies
- Reverse Mentoring, cause big wonders come in small packages!
- 6 Growth Hacking Tools for Marketers who are not Coders
- 7 offline marketing techniques that will always work for your business
- Lead Generation, a Necessity: 6 Smart Ways to Generate Leads