Advertising is always present, though people may not be aware of it. In today’s world, advertising uses every possible media to get its message through. To develop innovative, engaging campaigns and to make the most of the exciting opportunities that the new advertising landscape offers, it is necessary to acquire a variety of skills that they you use in many career settings including campaign planning and development, persuasion and motivation, critical thinking, digital communication strategizing, researching and evaluating campaign success.
- 5 Ways to make your Competitors work for you
- The Apple Way: 5 Simple but Core Marketing Strategies
- Reverse Mentoring, cause big wonders come in small packages!
- 6 Growth Hacking Tools for Marketers who are not Coders
- 7 offline marketing techniques that will always work for your business
- Lead Generation, a Necessity: 6 Smart Ways to Generate Leads